AAUP Don't wok: OS not supported

• Hello,

as first sry for my bad english and i hope i can explain my problem :D

well...i downloaded AAUP and start dem (as admin, firewal is deactivated)....i became allways Error message "Timeout" if i click on OK then i become message "You are using an old America's Army! You can download the latest version by clicking "Downloads" and bottom on window from AAUP is writing at "Game Version" OS Not Supported.

I already downloaded AAO 2.8.3.0 and will patch it on 2.8.3.1 but this are my problems. I use Windows Vista.

Best greetings from Germany,

Pike

• Thanks for fast answer MajorWinter!

I have my Firewall and my G-Data Internet Security shooted down so can nothing block AAUP.....any idea what i have to check?

• If they are disabled/shutdown it doesn't necessarily mean they stop blocking programs. You should have a look at the exception/program permissions list and see if the file AALogReader.exe is on the list. If it is remove it from the list, activate the firewall and start AAUP. The firewall should now ask you what to do, block or allow the program internet aceess. If the firewall doesn't ask anything have a look at the exception/program permissions list again and give AALogReader.exe access to the internet manually.