Posts by [S!d0.g$]^

7.1GB on C: is much enough, I've had 3.2 and extracted the .cab files from the executive America's Army install archive by using winRAR to another hard disk, then it took ~2.3GB while and a few 100MB after the installaion on local drive C:
    after that I had to fix a few files by AAUP and repair the registry et voilà it works perfectly...
    Just another method to install, not that easy but uses less hard disk space on C:

It's impressive how small but helpful AAUP is! :thumbsup:

If you're having a problem and your AA doesn't launch, activate this one and it will scan for the missing data or registry entrys, so you don't need to download the 2 GB file and the 2.8.3.1 update again, wich takes a few houres if you can find an 200 KB/s server... i didn't X(
    The intuitively user interface is another point that makes it much easier to use than a console controlled logfile checker :S

So all in all i just got to say "thank you" to Stijn Bienkens, hopefully it wasn't your last project on AA 8)

By the way, those smileys are cool 8o

Regards
    [S!d0.g$]^

Oh sorry...
    I've just seen the yellow message that I need to activate my acc to use all features of this side so i didn't read the furter text :S

Thx at all, and have a nice day 8)

First at all I'm sorry for my bad English, I will try my best to get you understand what I want ;)

I've just been registring yesterday and the activation code didn't arrive at all.
    May it take just longer by slow sever speed or is it a bug in your dbase :?:

I'm nervous because want to ownload AAUP and play AA, hopefully :whistling: