Posts by (GFSR)Joker

ok so i lost my internet for about 2 months and wasnt able to play the game, so now i have my interent back (YAY i can play americas army again!) well there jsut one thing! my game freezes up! it never did this b4, i can play for a lil bit then it freezes (there is no general protection fault or anything it just freezes my screen, i can sometimes get out of it by hitting the start button and getting to task manager and shutting down the process, other times there is nothing i can do but hit the power button and shut my pc down, i dual boot both vista and xp i use my xp normaly but i have been having to use vista to play(it dont FREEZE)
    i have already tryed formatting my xp partition and reinstalling, i have used your utility and repaired my instalation, but with no luck. at the moment i have basicly only americas army and a few other essentials installed on my xp partition(all up to date drivers and directx updates) and it still freezes.. i thought it might be do to over heating so i blew out my computer with compressed air (got my temps down by about 5-7 so it cant be overheating. so if any 1 can help i would much apreciate it!!

also when i type "stat fps" in the console i see my fps and its fine (60-75 on pipeline and pipeline sf )but then after a while it shows this: ( -1.#J FPS )