repair registry

• yea so i downloaded the AAUP didn 't worked or anything so i tried to install AA again which ends in the normal error ( or atleast for me)

anyways not important

this is : after retrying to repair installation it worked, but heck it deleted the old AA file in the map and i think downloaded the 2.8.3.1 version ( it lasted almost 2 hours>.> )or something . Anyhow after trying to install the game through the repair registry i failed which i couldn 't actually select any folders. typing anything, in hope he will find the ''new AA''( or something that has to do with it) ended in fail too

so....it is weird idd, what am i doing wrong, and is it better to just download the whole game again, and do the manual step by step again?

oh yea weird thing is when i open the AAloader, i can actually login and see my score etc, tho i can 't play anything

• well the problem is that i am trying to install AA with the alternate methode of installing AA , but when i hit the repair registry i get a instant message that it is repaired...that is a kinda weird , anyhow in the manual says
    [*] Check "Don't ask for confirmation to download files" <---what is meant with this, because should i be checking this option with the advanced options or what, cause i can 't find anything >.<

but after reading my situation, how far am i from reaching installing this game , and what do you advice me to do, instead of linking the manual that I really don 't understand at the moment

• The repair registry is very fast indeed, it should take less then a second to finish.

Looks like that part of the manual wasn't updated yet, I've taken care of it now:

Alternate method of installing America's Army

• Create an empty America's Army folder where you want the game to be installed.
    • Install: http://k2-solutions.eu/forum/index.php?page=DownloadDBData&dataID=5
    • Repair America's Amy -> Repair Registry -> Browse to the folder you just created (using the "Locate AA Folder button") -> Select the game version you want to install -> hit "Repair Registry"
    • Restart AAUP
    • Repair America's Army -> Repair Installation -> Click "Repair Installation"

This will install the selected version of the game. To play the game browse to the folder you created and double click "ArmyOps.exe", you can also create a shortcut on the desktop by right clicking "ArmyOps.exe" and choosing "Send To" -> Desktop.
    To uninstall you just have to delete the game folder.

If you follow the steps above the game should be installed within 2 - 3 hours (depending on internet connection speed).