Posts by kappa79

MajorW, i tried something else... removed everything from AA, downloaded it again, installed it, patched it.. with the AA deploy client.. and now its working.. thanks for the help so far!

64 bit: [uri removed - site updated]

Ok, downloaded this, its installed, even downloaded the patch again.. tried to update AA...then i get this error: The version you are using () is not supported. Please install a more recent version by visiting the download section ....

But as i said: did that, have it on my pc, but can't use it.. btw: can you notice i'm a woman?! I'm trying hard, lol! Thanks again, MajorW! :)

Both version 0.9.0.0 and 0.9.1.0 are disabled, however they should auto update to the latest version. If it for some reason doesn't auto update download the patch here: [uri removed - site updated]

hi, i tried to download and install the patch, but it's a 32 bits platform, mine is set on a 64 bit platform.. so it's not working.. desperately waiting for your answer, thanks in advance

Hello,

I also have that problem.. and i made sure i downloaded the newest version.. it's so annoying.. don't know what else to do to make the newest patch work on my computer.. thanks in advance for your help.

It's saying: "this version is disabled, please update to the latest version" (but i did that !)