General protection fault! PLEASE HELP ME!

• Build AmericasArmy[BuildDate:2008-03-20_BuildVersion:2.8.3.1]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 1815 MHz with 1279MB RAM
    Video: RADEON 9200 PRO Family (Microsoft Corporation) (6462)

General protection fault!

History: CheckTag <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- CheckTag <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- CheckTag <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- CheckTag <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- CheckTag <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- CheckTag <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- CheckTag <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

i already tried America's Army Utility Package (AAUP) but it wont start downloading my firwall is off and i checked everything i already reinstalled the game but it still wont work i got the game installed on D: maybe the America's Army Utility Package (AAUP) can't find it ?
    im on my administrator account windows XP PLEASE HELP ME!

• Game Log File Request Prompt

Please include a copy of your game log file. If you do not know how to obtain this log file, please follow the steps listed below:

• Click Start, My Computer, Local Disk ( C: ), Program Files.

Go to the America's Army\System directory and open the ArmyOps.log file with a text editor (ie. notepad). If you cannot find this file, you may need to un-check "hide extensions of known file types".

Highlight the section near the end of the file, a couple of minutes worth of log is enough. Use the key combination Ctrl+C to copy and Ctrl+V to paste the list into an America's Army forum reply.