Unable to get set up AAUP

• Hi

I been trying to install the latest AA patch and have been getting the Patch Error "Old File not found. However, a file of the same name was found. No update done since file contents do not match". So looking on the AA website found the AAUP program which was downloaded.

When double clicking setup.exe I now get an error message AALogReader Setup - 'An error occurred attempting to install AALogReader' with this log:

The following properties have been set:
    Property: [AdminUser] = true {boolean}
    Property: [ProcessorArchitecture] = Intel {string}
    Property: [VersionNT] = 5.1.2 {version}
    Running checks for package 'Windows Installer 3.1', phase BuildList
    The following properties have been set for package 'Windows Installer 3.1':
    Running checks for command 'WindowsInstaller3_1\WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86.exe'
    Result of running operator 'VersionGreaterThanOrEqualTo' on property 'VersionMsi' and value '3.1': true
    Result of checks for command 'WindowsInstaller3_1\WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86.exe' is 'Bypass'
    'Windows Installer 3.1' RunCheck result: No Install Needed
    Running checks for package '.NET Framework 3.5', phase BuildList
    Reading value 'Install' of registry key 'HKLM\Software\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v3.5\1033'
    Read integer value 1
    Setting value '1 {int}' for property 'DotNet35InstallSuccess'
    The following properties have been set for package '.NET Framework 3.5':
    Property: [DotNet35InstallSuccess] = 1 {int}
    Running checks for command 'DotNetFX35\dotNetFx35setup.exe'
    Result of running operator 'ValueEqualTo' on property 'DotNet35InstallSuccess' and value '1': true
    Result of checks for command 'DotNetFX35\dotNetFx35setup.exe' is 'Bypass'
    '.NET Framework 3.5' RunCheck result: No Install Needed
    Launching Application.
    URLDownloadToCacheFile failed with HRESULT '-2147024891'
    Error: An error occurred trying to download 'http://k2-solutions.eu/AmericasArmyUtility/AALogReader.application'.

PC is a P4 3.4GHz, 1GB of RAM running XP Pro (fully patched) and an ASUS Extreme AX300SE/T display adapter.

Here's hoping I have better luck with my home pc.

Thanks in advance.
    Mayow16