Setup won't setup

• PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows : 6.0.6002.131072 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime : 2.0.50727.3069
    System.Deployment.dll : 2.0.50727.3069 (QFE.050727-3000)
    mscorwks.dll : 2.0.50727.3069 (QFE.050727-3000)
    dfdll.dll : 2.0.50727.3069 (QFE.050727-3000)
    dfshim.dll : 2.0.50727.3069 (QFE.050727-3000)

SOURCES
    Deployment url: http://k2-solutions.eu/America…y/AALogReader.application

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of http://k2-solutions.eu/America…y/AALogReader.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
    + The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B3)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [11/8/2008 17:07:56] : Activation of http://k2-solutions.eu/America…y/AALogReader.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [11/8/2008 17:07:57] System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
    - The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B3)
    - Source: System.Deployment
    - Stack trace:
    at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.IStore.GetAssemblyInformation(UInt32 Flags, IDefinitionIdentity DefinitionIdentity, Guid& riid)
    at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.Store.GetAssemblyManifest(UInt32 Flags, IDefinitionIdentity DefinitionIdentity)
    at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetAssemblyManifest(DefinitionIdentity asmId)
    at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetSubscriptionStateInternal(DefinitionIdentity subId)
    at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.GetSubscriptionStateInternal(SubscriptionState subState)
    at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionState.Validate()
    at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionState.get_IsInstalled()
    at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.CheckAndReferenceApplication(SubscriptionState subState, DefinitionAppId appId, Int64 transactionId)
    at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestDirectBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
    at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
    at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
    at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    No transaction information is available.

• I have been having problems following the directions of AA who thought I might be having a cache problem, reinstalling after removing AA and reinstalling. I have a problem in Vista that has to do with Visual C++ installation and discovered if I don't load the AA server I get back online with 2.8.3. I applied the 2.8.3.1 patch and everything works right (my status and badges were online but not at the client level so I could not except in a few occasions deploy). However when I try to apply the 2.4.0 patch I receive an error of a file not replaced after a repair from AAUP. I am currently repairing with your great utility, 2.8.3.1 and received this error in a pop-up window labeled "America's Army Utility Program"

Fatal Error (repair cancelled): Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\George Myers\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\ProgramFiles\America's Army'.

Here's the Vista error by the way:

Error 1935.An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft VC80.ATL.type="win32".version="8.0.50727.762".publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b".processor Architecture="x86"'